Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Monitor Board Training Camp

Ahhh... Finally I'm lying on my bed, no bugs around me ( moths =.='' ).

The camp was much better than what I expected. Well, except running up and down 6-7 floors on the 3 days. X) That was really really tiring! Gosh!
On the first day we reached there ( 6a.m, and the school gate belum buka so we had to wait outside about 10-15minutes). Also had sing along, sang Indian song. Hmmmm, guess what Indian song :) Muahahahah. Captain ball was fun too! Ha ha. Omg, some groups are freaking good in that game x) Drills were crazy, well, for me, cause this is my first time to go for marching, I mean, serious marching, primary 5 and 6 cincai one lah.. :D Yessss.. Tiring.. I suck in marching x)

The best part :

AMAZING RACE! Yesss! On the first night we got third, well, we wasted a lot of time finding the clue at the longkang, didn't saw it under the coconut tree! Arghh!
Hmmm, second day was much better! :D Yeap! The amazing race was great! Really loved it! Can't wait to play again next time if I have the chance to :)
My group name --- S.K. Bean


Thank you all commitees and everyone! Y'all are great great leaders! :)



1 comment:

Josiemonkey said...

hei jessie~~
miss u o~~
u view my blog ah~~gt ur pic there o~~haha~~
MFL model~hehe^^
u wanna de video mah??
wakakka~~
i reli miss de camp o!!
i miss KUCH KUCH HOI TAI!!hhaha~~
sori to ur grp cuz de clue ya~~haha~~
on de COCONUT tree~~
nt m hide de!!hehe^^