Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wonderful.

I can do this, right?
How can you people deal with this?
Janice, Moses, Rebecca, Lin Lin, Jerome, Lau...
and many many others who has other stuffs to concentrate on.
We can do it, right? All the best people. (;

Looking and staring at the books, the words, oh geez, so depressing. Haha. It's like blank. I don't even know what to do. Seriously. I should put it all behind, right? What has happened is past. Oh, I should have a backup plan. Hah. Oh well. I'll try my best. Concentrate. Gah.

Steady.

Anyways, ANOOP IS BACK and so is Megan!!! Yay!

Here it comes.
It's just 4 days with 8 subjects, right?
Sounds easy.
Yeah right.

K312

Lompatan Terakhir.

3 comments:

dreamwhenudance said...

good luck in your exams. it's not easy, but you'll get there. x x

Anonymous said...

i know how u feel.
Good Luck to u!
Good Luck to all of us!!!
usshh!! usshh!! 4 days, 8 subjects to go!

Amos said...

yay we love megan and anoop!!!!!!!!!!!anoop dogg is in tha house!!!!!!!!!!