Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vanilla Hanilla.

Hi moi. hehehehahaha. Wong Vi Vien.

Yay, no more tests for the rest of the week. I think.

Anyways, today only I've found out that Amy and all the senior 3 players can't join the team to play at Ranau. So sad la when I knew that Amy wasn't going with us. She's now back to track and field, only left me alone there. Gah. When will I be back? I wonder.

When you know you're not going to be at school for the next whole week, can you concentrate during lessons? Oh geez, I can't man. I'm having this like, 'haiya, nevermind la, fan zheng I'm not gonna be here next week.' thing in me. Gah. Lazy lazy lazy.

I don't want to choose.
how?
Maybe I should start thinking seriously about it, track and field or volleyball. Well, I've already started thinking about this since... uh... last year? I've tried asking some friends of mine for opinion, but the answer always comes back to me : You decide.

I don't want to end up like Ah Ket. I don't know how does/can he focus on both. It's not easy for anyone to do that and I don't like it. It's like I don't know what to think about every night before I sleep. Should I be thinking of the way how Blanka Vlasic jump? or imagine how should I set a ball? Would I get confused over both if I think one after another?

Anyways, back to the happy stuffs.
I just can't wait for the beach volleyball! Weeeee. I'm gonna love it, won't I? ;p
And Quan Guo Du Zhong, weeeee. Imagine all the fun we'll have after the competitions! YES. And during June when Vickie's gonna come to KK! WEEEEEEE.

Anyways, I miss you lokas. Haha.
And also, Happy Birthday Poh You.

I know, I keep wishing you. ;p

3 comments:

dreamwhenudance said...

Just choose the one you're most good at ;) get the pros and cons from both and choose the one with the most pros in it ;D that might help? :P
xx

annabelle said...

vickie's coming to kk? Cool! :D xD bet u all are very very excited..hahah.

hey. :)
trust me u're just in a smaller dilemma...i've a feeling u can concentrate on both. Yeap no matter what advices give it's still up to you.

I'll say...take it day by day. :)

You're no ordinary. You're JESSIE ONG :P

Just lemme know if u need anything.

Puzzle Express said...

Thanks girls! :D Still thinking. Hahahaha.