Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon the movie

New Moon.

I just couldn't help comparing the movie to the book.
Anyways, went to watch the movie with Abigail and Amy. When we went in the two spotlights in the cinema were on, but that time it was still showing trailers, so didn't thought that it was a problem, although that really gave me a headache. Well, till the movie started, showing the moon at the beginning, the spotlight still weren't off. Haha, so stupid, I think they forgot to off, so about 10 minutes at the beginning of the movie, the cinema was still bright. Lol.

Bermula.
Uh, much better than Twilight? Really.
Werewolves didn't look very animated to me. The werewolf guys why not tagap one. Paul is quite good looking. They should have Jacob's body too! HOT HOT HOT. Carlisle as charming as ever. Very.

The part I remember most from the movie is when they brought the tourists to the Volturi room, or whatever you call that. When I read that book, I could feel the horror. Edward holding Bella close to him and wanting to quickly leave there. Yeah, and so did I in the movie. That part was gooood.

I forgot.

6 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

You forgot? Hahaha. Yea I remember that part too. Haha. That's so typical of KK cinemas. Which cinema did you go to?

Yea.. Only when the werewolves were up close did they look kind of fake, but when they weren't they looked like ordinary-sized wolves. But I think they did a good enough job! Hahaha. Jacob!!!! Yea I also noticed the other wolf guys body. Disappointment! =D

They didn't do the Rosalie part where she told Bella about her past.. Or was that in the third book? I keep getting confused! And I also thought that the movie included the fight with Victoria and her army at the end. But that's Eclipse right? Sigh..

Amos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amos said...

which cinema? 1borneo? cuz when i went to see 'this is it' the same thing happen haha

Puzzle Express said...

HAHA, Yeah, they changed the Victoria in Eclipse already. Oh well, I'm quite excited about the next movie. Lots of scene yo!!! :D AND YEAH, I remember the part where Rosalie talked to Bella too, but pun tak ingat in which book, macam in the second book eh. I heard they say they have already done filming the third movie?

And yes Amos, I watched it at 1Borneo. XD

Amos said...

theyre still making 'eclipse' its like...60-70% done...its coming out next year

Geeko Outlet said...

Yea.. they made Eclipse sort of together with New Moon. Apparently it's because they are scared that if Rob Patt and Krist Stew break up, it'll be bad for the movie.

Hahaha. Thinking about the third book is making me excited about Eclipse! Yay!!!!

And NO! About Victoria. I think the girl before was great. Like we all already hate her because she's so evil and mean and awesome. Too bad...