Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you were falling

I know, I know. It's gonna rot soon, I guess.
Well, I tried posting a post. The Goodbye, Mr.Crab. I saved it as a draft and thought about posting it the next day, but when I opened it, all the contents just disappeared and I can't remember what I typed.

Well, school.
It still feels the same but yet so different,
cause now everyone has gone separate ways ( classes, ha ha ),
Oh. What to do.

ChiuZenya is back. Ha ha. I haven't laughed so much during training for so long now. That day volleyballing with them were fun. Really. If every training was like that, oh my, I think I would love to go training every day and never miss it once. He he, but oh well it's not like that.

I have not watch American Idol till now, already recorded it though. Krystell said a lot of them very... what was the word... I don't remember, talented?

2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

Goodbye Jessie! =( See you soon! =( =( Win a gold for me. And ask Janice to blog!!!

Geeko Outlet said...

Yer.. rereading this post (because you haven't posted anything new!) makes me miss playing with you!!!!!!!!!!! Garrrhhh! The best part of volleyball is playing with your friends. Sigh. BUT, train hard Jessie! =D =D I know you can do it.