Monday, December 2, 2013

yesterday's gone, is that so?

There is always a reason why you met her/him.

I probably said this before, but isn't it a little odd how sometimes the person that you've met just recently can seem to relate to you more than friends that you've known for almost your whole life. That sense of vulnerability that you're willing to let go from yourself when you're with her/him. Secrets that you've never told anyone before, or just weird thoughts that you have in mind. 


And once revealed, you'll then realize how much you both have in common, even though it seems like it is impossible that someone could have experienced something similar. Mind-blowing!


I always thought that, why would i want to tell others about my past and secrets, or why should i pour out my thoughts and feelings to others, why become vulnerable... but then I realize, we need to, no? I feel like that is part of the force that connects us all humans together. 



There is a reason why I met you (: 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the past I have been feeling like being vulnerable to others means exposing my weaknesses to others. But throughout these few semesters I have met people who opened up their hearts to me so easily, without hesitating, without doubt. I was shocked. And what I realized was its because the trust that they have in me. And also because we share the same spirit in Christ. All these eventually brought me to open up myself more. And now I am more comfortable to being vulnerable. Just like what you say, we need to. :)