Friday, June 20, 2008

Interclass volleyball

Interclass volleyball. :P Yep. Day one, our first match today, vs J3He :D

I couldn't wait to play when I was still in class... teacher teaching... yeah... too excited! ahhhhh... and monitor club although it was only er... 1 hour and 20 mintues... omg... to me it was like 5 hours... yesss... so long... Haha. To be honest, I was shaking while I was playing. Haha. Stupid me. x) Our first set was good. Yes. Very good I guess! :D Almost won the first set. Hehe. Too bad... 2nd set was not as good as our first set... Don't know why. We did a lot of mistakes, ah, yes, including ME! xD Sorry...

Let's try harder next time girls! Wow...Wow... Ya.. Ya...! Oh YEAH! :P

1 comment:

Josiemonkey said...

how??
vs j3he won??
hehe^^
haiz~~2day de mb...reli lik so boring lar~~
ben lai is singing de loh~~
hu noe change MR.FONG sharing...
lol~~~