Thursday, June 12, 2008

What ?

Gosh... I don't know what does tag or tagged mean. x) So ya. What tagged by who I also tak tahu eh.. :P Just wanna play these questions [:

1. At what age do you wish to marry?

Wait. I'll ask the love guru :P
2.What is your most favourite thing to do
Omg. Playing volleyball!
3.If you have a close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys and girls, and he/she always win, will you consider him/her your friend?
Well, I don't think so :P But I'll let that person know that what they do is wrong ? :P
4. What makes you happy when you're in one of the mood
Playing volleyball ? :P
5. If you have 1 dream come true, what would it be..
Have all my dream come true :}
6. Do you believe you can survive without $$
Er. Maybe. or not. I don't think I can though. Maybe I'll just keep borrowing money from my friends and never return them. Muahahahah. Kidding.
7. What are you afraid to lose?
My dogs. ): and many more...
8. If you win $1million, what would you do??
Take a quarter for donation. Save half of it.Spend the rest :P
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess?
Lol. I don't know. It depends... :)
10. List out 3 good points of the person to tagged you..
Ahhh. Great. TAG. Don't even know what does it mean. x)
11.Are you in confidence moods always?
Depends. But I try to be. :D
12. What you hate the most?
Lol. I'm not answering this.
13. What is the thing that you will think that he/she bad
Erm. I don't know. When I think they're irritating, they're irritating.
14. What do you think most important in your life
Family, Friends, My dogs, Volleyball, Music :P
15.What's the song you listening now
LOL. I'm not listening to any. But I'll listen to one now :) Love Song by Sara Bareilles
16.If you have a chance, which part of character will you chance?
Me ?
17.Who is the person that can share problem with?
Friends ? But sometimes I just keep it to myself :)
18.How do you see yourself next 10 years time
HOT! LOL! Kidding. Independent ? Powerful. When I'm 24 ? LOL.Cool... Hahahahhaha..
19. If you were to have God's power,what u will do?
Suck out all dirty stuffs in the world and throw it away to... er... somewhere where It won't affect us and mother earth.
20. Do you love someone that hurts you a lot..Do you miss him ?
Lol. Love ey ? I don't think so. Oh, I miss so many people everyday. :P

1 comment:

Stefan McKitty said...

LOL, yeah i dont understand whats Tag also... XD well since we're newbies in bloggin, we hav to find out ourselves, well or jz ask someone who knows it... LOL =P