Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mum mum.

Hello people!
Finally! It's Saturday! Happy Saturday everyone. I dread this day to come every week. It's like the only day I can sleep super late, and get to bangun super late too. And kinda don't need to study cause there's no school on the next day. It's an off day for meeeeee and maybe youuu too!

Well, someone keeps asking me to update my blog. So here it is. The first two months of the year have been reaaal crazy. So many things going on and so many are yet to come. Oh geez. So ya, a lot of unexpected things happeneD. And I got nothing to say about it.

SO
Just came back from house party, which was held in the school hall. :S Time passed real fast in there, or maybe not. I don't know. Ate a lot. My twin ate more. Took a lot of photos, that's like one of the main point we go to the house party huh, take lots of photos with our pretty bajus on. Oh geez. My legs are real tired now.

2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

oooohh. how was the house party. almost no one i know went to it (except you) hahaha. so how was it??

Puzzle Express said...

hahaha. not that fun. zzz. nothing to do. just snap snap snap photos. lols. and eat eat eat. XD