Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Throw it away.

Can I hit you with this?

Oh, don't I look sick today?
Oh, I don't know. With my eyes, I try to avoid people's stare. Just now there was this guy who I don't know, ugh, we don't even know each other, who just came up to me and said 'yeeeehhhhh'. =.=''

English lesson was HORRIBLE today. Oh geez. The headache was already horrible and English lesson made it worst. WHAT'S WITH HIM AND HIS METAL RULER. Oh gosh. Everytime he hits it on the table, oh geez, it's like your house alarm ringing. And it's like extra loud if you're having a headache and it keeps ringing in your head. Want to pengsan sudah oh. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh well, but I got better after school, I went to the hmmm. 'Look stage'. Spent some time talking to Krystell!Hahahahahaha. Ohhh, I chatted sooo much till I didn't even feel that I'm having a headache.But while walking to the car it started again. =.='' Nevermind. Ohh geeeez.

Crushes, people, crushes. Haaaaahahahha.

2 comments:

Amos said...

oh its alfred chin kan...yea da metal thing is annoying...he teaches boringly...we call him how a chinese would pronounce his name...ah fet...yea

Geeko Outlet said...

hahahahahha. so mean!!! bbut anyway. yeah. you see. i spread joy!! i'm a joy-spreader! or headache-healer, in this case! =D anyway. yup. great that you are better! go jessie!!! train hard! but study too hey!

crushes, people, crushes. ;)