Thursday, October 11, 2012

Seeing A Merry Car


One of the classes I am taking now requires us to watch three theatre performances that are held in our school. So, today it was my first one to watch! And the thing is, I'm going all three by myself! I have always wondered how is it like going for a movie or a concert or even a performance alone. Now, after experiencing it, it's not that bad. It's like, it doesn't matter at all!

I was so tired by the time it was the second half. My brain was blank by then, nothing from the stage could enter my head. My mind was just dulled and dazed. It's like the blank moments you have when there's really good music playing? Yeah, it was like a dream. You feel yourself drift away with the music, but I'm pretty sure the show was really good if a person knows how to admire it.

No comments: