Friday, May 3, 2013

not alone in the hall way

Sometimes I feel like whatever I'm going through at that moment, it's only me who's experiencing it. The thought of there is a slight possibility that others are going through the same thing too just doesn't come into sight.

Even if it's just the gulp of water that you take every time after waking up in the morning, the slight discomfort that you feel when the liquid slides down your throat then your chest, so on? Someone somewhere is having that feeling too. 
How interesting! 

In the past few weeks I realized that there is always someone somewhere who is also sharing the same experiences with me. Imagine that. Yes, that thought comforts me, not so that I won't be ashamed, but so that I will be inspired. The sense of connection towards their story and the courage some have to overcome what I could not. 

Have a bubble bath together? 

I am not alone. You are not alone.
Life is good.

Today I am writing this because of Jason Mraz (:
Thank you.

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

Like you said, It's such a big world. Something is always happening somewhere. ;)