Friday, May 24, 2013

Thank you

I've been thinking a lot about my major and career lately.

What do I wanna do in the future? What do I wanna be?

When I was spending time to waste time on YouTube, I came across a video showing the interview of Sandra Oh in George Talk, she talked about the challenges that she faced because of her dreams to becoming an actress. She mentioned how her parents disagreed with her decision at the first place, saying that she might not be successful. Though in the end, her parents did fully supported her through. 


Clumping all of those thoughts together,

I realize how fortunate I am.
To be given the chance to choose whatever I want to do,
even though I have no idea what it is that I want to do.

Grateful that my parents did not force me to choose.

Thankful that they got me to where I am now. 

No comments: