Monday, July 7, 2008

First badminton match

OMG. Today's badminton match.

This is our first time joining a badminton er.. competition ? Yeah... So weird... BADMINTON! lol! I didn't even brought my badminton racquet, yeah...so I borrowed Krystell's. Hehe. Thanks Krystell!

Janice kept saying kami 'flok' dao. LOL. I don't know. I felt so stupid during the match. Oh ya, we won the match. Yes. And Kong Zhen Chung was the referee of my match. Urr.. No rasuah ya :P My laughter was like booming the whole school hall. Hahaha. Well, our next match is not going to be easy. Amy Lee and Foo Li Wei.
Ahhhhh...

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

miracles happen!!! haha. good luck for your next match and erm... dont forget ur raquet??? haha.

oh no! now volley interclass is over = volley training is back on = gym!!!! = and maybe rounds in school field?

sigh. jia you!!! =) lets all hang in there!