Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stupid. x)

Yesterday I did some embarrassing stuff. x) To soi lo... There are more er.. very malu things happen. But I'm only gonna type two of them :P And this is my longest post so far. Boring kan so many words ? Haha.

Embarrassment no.1 :
On of my subject teacher told us some stuffs about our project. And told us we have to do it all over again. Cause she wasn't informed that we were supposed to keep our project. When she told us about that, she was very sad. Yeah, her eyes were wet. And then, she just walk out from our class. After awhile, some of the students asked me to go find her back. Yeah. Ok, so my friend teman me to go find her. Haha. We went to the ladies room to see whether she was there or not. And Yes, she wasn't there. So we went back to class, and guess who was there already in the class before us ? Haha. Yeah. My friend told me she went down just to get some A4 papers. Ahhh.. to soi oh.. XD But she also wasn't in a good mood after she came back... She was OK after like half an hour or so. Yeah. Don't be mad, cikgu.

Embarrasment no.2 :
Let's call my another er.. together to soi friend 'somebody'. Somebody had to take the OHB to J2Zhong so I helped him out with taking the er.. wire ? Yeah. Got to the class and er.. yeah.. Heard people calling my name =.='' OKAY. While we were walking pass classes to go back to our class. Somebody kicked a plastic cup on the floor to the side. So ngam our discipline teacher passed by. Haha. Yeah. I greeted him but he was smiling at us. I was thinking 'er...why is he smiling ?' cause he usually doesn't smile. Yeah. He pointed me and said: ' You... saw the rubbish on the floor didn't pick up... ( and said to Somebody ) you... saw the rubbish... ( in chinese ) 'one leg kick guo qu'... haha.. yeah.. i didn't even saw that tissue on the floor while walking. Call me blind, whatever. But it was a good er... experience ? Yeah... whenever I see rubbish on the floor... runaway.. FAST! Hehe.. but not always lah... :P


AND By the way, I changed my seat dy. Whole group moved to the front. Yeah. My seat paling depan. Haha. Yeah. Cannot sing kuat kuat dy loh.

No comments: