Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tshung Tsin Night

TSHUNG TSIN NIGHT

Last night Tshung Tsin Night was held at our school hall. We hadn't got our ticket when we got there. And when we got there, they only had VIP seat which costs RM20. The RM10 tickets were all sold out. When I asked the teacher if they still have RM10 tickets, although I already know that they don't. Eheh. Suprisingly, teacher say got, at that precise moment either the girl refunded her ticket or she change it to VIP ticket. Yeah. So I got the Rm10 ticket! :D GO JESSIE! But we still had to buy another RM20 or not Janice/Me won't have one.

I really enjoyed all the performances last night. ( er... except the hongkong's tiger show. It was a bit.. ehh.. nah.. don't wanna mention bout it ;P )
It was not as boring as what you thought it was. ( I don't think I understand what I just typed there. Does it make any sense? I don't think so. )




Looks like someone's enjoying himself on stage there :)


Rhinestone Cowboys *wink* You guys rock! :D

3 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

I LOOK FREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING!!!! GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puzzle Express said...

glad you know that! :P

Geeko Outlet said...

haha. thats so mean jessie! hahahah. =P ya! i missed the tshung tsin night cz of my camp! T-T i think this year's is the best! went to all the rehearsals. so i know. the dances and choirs are so nice! and funny. rhinestone cowboys! i really enjoy that too! =)