Thursday, May 28, 2009

How many ml/litre will I be?

I feel like melting.
You know.
Just melt.
Like yeah.
Just melt like that,
to the floor that I'm stepping on now.
Feel all watery and jellyfishy or squidwerdy.
( Without squidwerd's nose )
And just slide/walk/whatever

to wherever I want to.
How fun will that be!
But that's not gonna happen.
Oh too bad.

Nevermind,
swimming is better. (:



Anyways,
Happy Birthday Annabelle !!!
HEHEHE.


remember the guy who took this photo for us
just did the blood donation
his hand was sooo shaky.
:O
oops.
hahahaha.

3 comments:

Amos said...

the picture...dont know what to say la :/ i reminds me of willy wonka somehow...

Annabelle said...

LOL! who's wonka!! me or jessie! haha..i just saw this jessie...aww so sweet thanks!!! :D :D :D :D :D

uguys have lotsa fun with ya lokas ya!

kenn said...

hey gotcha!!!u think that i cant find your blog right?woohoo too bad cause i found it