Monday, May 25, 2009

Pitram.

Hmm. My underarm feels really weird right now. Stupid Janice sprayed both sides with two different perfumes. And it wasn't those expensive perfume, please, we were in the pharmacy. Those tester perfume. A little like those in Guardian. She sprayed one called Sunflower and the other called Poison on me. Zzz. Till now I still can smell the sunflower man. I hope I don't get rashes. =.=''

Oh yeah! It's Maths tomorrow!
Numbers!

Come to me!


I didn't know I had a picture
of
my
'zap dao' calculator.


Haha. Come to me. Reminds me of the lokas. When we're at Genting huh. Hahahaha. And Janice sang that song to the bugs. BAHAHAHAHAH. Oh geez, I seriously miss you girls like crazy!

4 comments:

Amos said...

what the hellXD janice sprayed something called poison on your armpits?XD coolio!!!!!!!!!!

the word verification thing here is so weird...it says "muckwoo"

Amos said...

ya like maths? i don't...i like physics...

Puzzle Express said...

LOL.! It's not cool yo! XD I'm OK with Maths? You like Physics? Wow, I don't. XD Science today was... lol... I don't know.

Amos said...

omg i did not study ze fish!!!!! dayem