Friday, May 22, 2009

I know I don't know you.

When my car almost reached home just now, I thought of this song and started humming the beginning of the song. Until my car got in front of the gate, and while I was getting down from the car, the exact tune started playing. Freaky huh when you think of something, and that something just pops up. Just like that.



Oh well. Exam's starting tomorrow. Hmmm, I don't know why. I just don't know why.
Luckily, this time it's better. Better. Luckily the competition ended earlier this week. If it was like the last time, oh geez, I don't know how can I go through this. But now it's different! There's time! Yeah!


As for volleyball, we got 4th this time in MSSS. We were so close in getting into the finals, oh well. I, myself, I don't think I'd tried my best. I tried to try my best. I don't know. Just didn't really had the heart to play I guess. I don't know. And I didn't aim to go further this year, aiming for MSSM is too high for me. Haha. So ya, I'm not disappointed or anything, just glad to get till where I am now. So ya. There are much more to be learnt.

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

Yea, that's the spirit Jessie! =D I think it's so great that you guys got to where you got to this year. I think it's awesome. And hey, you just started setting you know. I think you did a great job, and you tried to try your best! ;D I'm just glad that you're happy and satisfied wtih it all. No regrets! =D So anyway, congrats! It's a big achievement for this year, I'm sure! And sorry for you guys not being able to mian kao. But hope your exams all went well!