Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't Stop the Music!

Watching Mamma Mia really reminded me of times we spents together. LOKAS!

While watching the movie, they were dancing too, singing like crazy people. And yeah, I thought, WE DID IT TOO! Hahahahaha... Practicing our dance moves in kao fu's old room. Money Money Money and Dancing Queen. There's this one part of the song in Money, Money, Money we'll run around like idiots. This part: 'AAAOOHHHHOHHHOHHH... ALL THE THINGS I COULD DO, If I had a little money, It's a rich man's world'. x) Did we show our taekwondo coach that dance? I don't remember. And when karaoke in DC, jumping on the sofa like xiao po. Singing westlife's songs too. SYOK!

I miss spending times with you crazy crazy girls.
I wonder If we'll dance with ABBA's songs again?

Money, Money, Money - ABBA

1 comment:

thinkings! said...

We'll DEFINITELY sing Abba's songs again :) Miss you two siao po's too. When we meet, we better go KA-RA-O-KE! Syok sendiri with Shakira, Westlife and Abba songs. I think we didn't show our taekwondo teacher. Haha. Miss singing in DC leh...