Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleepy Head

Woah. The flu started from the bengkel we went, to do our KHB stuffs.
Ugh. Yeah. Felt so horrible.

I knew I shouldn't went in there. I knew that I would end up like this.
It was so dusty in there and so 'gok'. Hah. And that kinda ruined my day. Well, kinda. X)

I slept during Maths class. Yeah, my first time sleeping in class. *woahhh* :) My head was really heavy, don't need to say my nose. And yeah, teacher didn't say anything walaupun I duduk paling depan. :D Maybe cause it's my first time. You may think I'm a noob. Hahhahaha...

2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

wow! first time? you must be very energetic! and you must sleep very early. haha. oh well. bengkel is fun!!! cherish it while you still get to go in there! =)

wheeee. exams are coming! i'm so erm... happy?

Puzzle Express said...

fun? really? ): i don't have the feel of 'fun' when i'm in there. maybe next year? XD i like using the 'rough paper' then 'mo' the papan lah, that's fun! :D

don't worry... be happy ;P