Friday, September 19, 2008

If the rain must fall

Sometimes the things you've lost can be found again in unexpected places.
- Lemony Snicket

My pink tracksuit is missing.( Missing is a better word (: )
There's 2 'thinks':

I don't think it's really lost, I just think that it's at a place where I couldn't find. :) ( A Place Called Here...hehe )
or
some stupid people stole it.

I left it at school. The next day I came to school, ( before I even sat in my seat ) the first thing I realised it's gone. Aih.

I'm sure every one of you have felt this way before.
It's just, I think this is my first time loosing something I like soooo much.
Maybe not the first, but it's the first time I realised how it feels to loose something you like very much. :) I know, it's just a thing, not a person.

I'm still looking for it... I/We really love that jacket so much.



And YES! Today was the last day to bring the little primary 6 students touring around our school.
And NO! Today, the group that Janice and I brought lebih naughty. Yeah. And that made our job more tiring. Our bodies were already aching cause of Wednesday's training. Woahhhh...

No comments: