Friday, September 5, 2008

Grey Skies

Uhmm... ?

Set the ball, set the freakin' ball, and set the ball. :)
That's what I do now. ( still learning )
And now, they're starting to call me a Setter.
That's so wrong. x)


I still like being called a libero. It sounds cooler. :D

My left wrist and shoulder hurts. Great, I know.


This is a must say thing. :)

I went and got a spectacles which was chosen by Janice. She wanted,liked it but she has her red one so I don't know her lah. Dad was rushing. And, I don't know what was I thinking. I just know I'm very poor in choosing nice spects. Seriously, I don't think I even tried a spects that I like. None of the spects there seem to catch my eye. Or my eyes didn't catch any nice ones.

Yeah, Sorry Janice Ong.

1 comment:

DomLoo said...

ok...i made this acc juz to reply a comment...-.- Wow.... anyway...so u knew she wanted it lah?? xD