Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm weird, I know.

Just came back from the dinner with the volleyball players. Yeah. Amy, No regrets :)

This my first time going to a dinner with them. Yeah, I'd always thought that I'll get really bored... with no one to talk to... sitting there... alone... yeah... :) It's not a very good thought though, always thinking that I'll be like that.

Well, today was different. I was wrong. :) I had fun.
Although I was only there for like 2 hours?

But yeah, I had fun. Thanks for accompanying me, Amy :P And Lee Pei, ahahahha, crazy girls. And everyone. :D I noticed Jia Xin kept dreaming, with her eyes real BIG. x) Too bad Mommy Ling didn't come. :P By the way, I saw a cockroach. Ish, it had me shivering. x)

Maybe you'd be thinking : 'It's only a dinner what?'
Hahaha.. Yeah... I don't know why.. Maybe cause it's my first time going out for a dinner with friends? Usually it's birthday parties. This is new to me :D I'm innocent. Hahahaha..

5 comments:

Jim said...

not weird. just young. :D
reach out, get exposed to the outside more. like the sea waves getting onto the shore. shout to the world and see what happens. ur gonna love it. x)

i mean its okay for the sea to roar, especially when you have tons of lil crabs crawling under your butt. lol. XD

Amos said...

doesnt da boomdeyadah song rocks?

Puzzle Express said...

YEAH!!! :D

Stefan McKitty said...

LOL... the dinner =.=" told yea so... =P

Puzzle Express said...

yeah.. yeah ..