Monday, August 25, 2008

The fun that we had

We went to Sunway Pyramid and Genting after our competition.
Yes! YEs! YES! :D


Some of us headed to Sunway Lagoon when teacher let us walk in Sunway Pyramid. Yeah. Hmmmm... We had fun :) The slide was gooood. Hahaha... We ran everywhere! Yeah. It was a kinda rush for us. Cause there wasn't enough time for us to play at Sunway Lagoon. So ya... We rushed back to our bus. Some of us undies were soaked wet, pants too. gah. x) And went to MidValley after that.


And that's where... we met Vickie and David!!! Yay!!! :P gosh, we miss you guys soooo much!

Had dinner with them at the Gardens :) Sushi Zanmai. Right beside Borders. Vickie was sick. Yeah. Hope you'll get well soon. Krystell went to Borders ALONE. And we had our dinner. Talking bout drug addicts. x) After our dinner, we brought Vickie to go see some of the Sabahans at Mizuno. :P Hahahahaha.. You're so shy lah.. ! X)

We were 10 minutes late when we reached the entrance where we have to take our cab :) Eating our New Zealand ice-cream. Teacher let us go with Ah Xiao and Syafiq. Yeah, the taxi driver dropped us at some place that's familiar and near the school where we stayed. But none of us knew where to go. Walking... walking... walking... till we turn to a corner. Yeah. Finally found our school. Krystell's cab was worst. Hahahahhaha...

The next day was to GENTING HIGHLAND! :)

On the cable car :) Jessie and Krystell


ALL OF US WERE SO EXCITED! WEEEEEEEE...

Our first ride was LOL. Everyone sat the first ride, even Cikgu Lee went for it loh! :P I sat with Jay, Syafiq and Ken. Lol. I seriously didn't know that 3 of them were so scared! I was just OK when I was lining up, but when I sat with them, gah, they made me more scared too! x) Lol. Ken was playing with the rubix cube when the ride started =.='' Yeah.


After the ride, we went to see photos that they got in the booth 'FUJIFILM' :) OMGosh... Everyone's face was like... LOL!!! Yeah, including mine. I looked like I was crying. =.='' Cikgu Lee and Ang's face was expressionless, which was very freaky. XD

We sat the pirate ship, which only swinged 180degress but I already had me in tears. Hahaha.. I didn't cry, it's just my eyes got wet. Some of us got a little dizzy after that ride. X) And then, we went for the Corkscrew. I thought I saw the picture it showed that that ride got spin a lot... But it was different when I got there x)



And it started to rain, so we sat that ride with rain filling up in our mouth when we screamed/whooed. We were all wet after that ride. x)

We went inside to have some food, cause it started raining. But after that, it stopped :) YES! So Janice, SimonT, Loreta, Ah Xiao, Claudius, Jia Xin, Lin Lin, Krystell and I went for rides again! :D

We sat the Rolling Thundermine twice. Hahaha. Yeah. Then went for the Sungai Rejang ride. Lol. wet. weT. WET. XD All of us were soaked wet after that ride. x) Claudius, I don't think we sat on the 'pee' boat. x)

I didn't go on the spaceshot. Too scary for me. The others went for it. I stood there taking photos for them.

I'm always the camera girl :P



Then we gotta go back. So ya... Love sitting in the bus. Watching everything pass by... Yeah. I enjoyed the ride back. :)


2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

so fun!!!!!!! going down from genting was quite scary. but still. worth it! yay!! =) =) cyclone was the best! everyone sat on it! good for you! you got to sit with the scared guys! must be a good experience! =P

miss those times! =( =)

Puzzle Express said...

yeah. good experienece.hahahha.. yeah.. i miss them too... gosh... yeah.. so scary oh.. tak boleh see anything in the cable car, but I was so tired I kinda slept in there.. :D