Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another scratch for the day

I can't believe it. Exam is over. Seriously, I feel like it was like last few weeks ago. It's like, nothing has happened. But of course LOTS of stuffs happened last week.


Yesterday, after exam we had already started training volleyball. Yeah. Gosh, the pressure is so coming man. Get it? And I got a scratch on my knee during training.

Today, it was double-training. We trained during our morning school class.Then got few hours for us to rest. After that, training. Yes. Training. Yes, I know! And I shall repeat it again - training. But we're really out of time. So ya, gotta do our best. And I got a scratch on my knee during training.


Need to do lots of thinking.

And tomorrow's gonna be another same day...

2 comments:

♥ Pauline said...

oh..is ur knee okay now??
take care of it yea =]
u gals were training under the big red sun...phew~
but practise makes perfect =]
jia you ooo^^
and be careful =]

Jim said...

hope ur knee's alright.
take it easy. don't let pressure take you down kay? :D
Find one thing you do extremely well, and by enjoying it, ur getting better.
after all, you looooove volleyball.
do the most and the best today, and there's no need to worry bout tommorow. take care of urself too.

cheers. go jessie. make us proud. :)