Friday, August 29, 2008

Say it again?

Just what I need, after my first day of training to be a setter. *applause*?
His greetings and craziness. Oh! Stupid boy! X) You're so gay...


Maybe some of you will be wondering : 'Jessie, a setter?'
Ugh! I KNOW! I'm not even sure with that myself. LOOK AT ME! o.o

But it's true.

Today is my first day of training volleyball since I/we came back after the Perak/KL trip. There were some new girls too! :) Finally! Girls MY age! :D

Teacher let QOO and I go with Ah Siaw. He trained us with doing some push ups, sit ups, and some other... Er... what you call that? something lah. :D


It SHOULD be tiring. Yeah. It should. I SHOULD feel VERY tired. But...hahaha.. I don't really feel that tired. Cause we did less like one or 2 sets. And I didn't actually really trained myself. My stomach was so bloated ( like woOOoow) with the milk tea in it and the roti kahwin we ate at monitor board. WOOOOW.

Yeah, so I didn't really push myself hard :) Sorry, Ah Siaw, If you see this. *apologetic look*


Janice say I'll be the next Ken Wong cause now I'm gonna be a setter. LOL. And she's not gonna talk to me anymore if I'd be. Yeah, but I already got it.

So...ya... Janice, you can't not talk to me!
*evil laughs of Mandark ( he's the guy above, from Dexter's laboratory? :D)*
Go check out how he laughs. Bahaha... Bahaha... X)


So... Today's training was just OK. McKitty kinda tested me =.='' And ya... training was OK...

I'm sure my whole body's gonna be aching by tomorrow. My left wrist is already hurting now. Luckily I only use my left hand to do writings and to use chopsticks, well, AND to play badminton. Aye, Claudius? :)



Hope and have faith

My only job now is to train and think harder. Good luck to me.

OH YA OH YA! Do you know what does a setter do? They set the ball. Yeah.

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

omgosh! mandark! forgotten all about him!

BAhaha BAhaha BAhahaha

hahaha. annoyingly good!