Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's get it started now!

Tomorrow we're leaving. Yes. TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! Time flies so fast.

I haven't even pack all my stuffs. Yeah, I'm so blurr. Don't know how many clothes, pants, stuffs and stuffs I need to bring. Some say don't bring so many clothes, go there only buy. But... Aiya... Don't know lah. Usually I like packing stuffs. But not this time. X) We're gonna spend 10days there.


I"m so gonna miss my classmates, yeah, those who are close to me ): I don't know why... Maybe cause we're close? :P Can't wait to see you guys during school re-open.

Yeah. Once again Evelyn, THANK YOU FOR THE SHIRT, I REALLY LIKE IT! SERIOUSLY!


Hope we'll have a good experience and a fun trip to there.


Oh ya, And I got a scratch on my knee again :D

Somebody suggested for me to buy a knee gard. But will it be weird for me, if I'm the only one who's wearing it? He say cause I'm libero. But... not weird ka? Cause I still feel I'm a noob libero. Hahahahahah.. x)

No comments: