Saturday, December 13, 2008

oh SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE.

Just got back from my cousin's ( Oh by the way, my brother is playing Cinderella game! ahahah. okay, I'm very bad, I know, cause he got no other game to play. ;p )..

OK, I shall continue. We just got back form my cousin's grandparents' house. Had dinner with them. Ohmygosh, the food was awesome! I LOVE THE MASHED POTATOES she did! It's the tastiest mashed potatoes I ever had. ( Maybe I'll eat another mashed potatoes in the future and say the same thing but oh well, the future can wait? ) Seriously, It's delicious. Of course you wouldn't know how delicious it is because you didn't have them, right? Now I regret not having to take more of them just now. Oh well, sometimes there are things that only can be tasted for once in your whole life or maybe touched, like the pair of soft socks you touched that day in the shop and you thought, 'ohmygosh, these are the most softest socks I ever touched before!' Hehe.


Oh! And there were brownies too with black walnut in them.
Yummy yummy.

Her grandparents' house was so amazingly decorated.
Christmas trees, the nutcrackers,

electronic candle lights, small Mary and Jesus, pictures.
It was all amazing.

Oh, now I'm at Maryland. Yeah, Maryland. Mary mary mary land. Staying in my aunt's house. The room Janice and I are sleeping in is awesome. Geesh, I love the bed, the curtain, the blanket, the pillows, the closet... The blanket is like those jeans kind of colour and the curtain too! It's so awesome!!! And there's TV to watch in the room! ;p Oh, my aunt's house has a basement. So it's like you can go underneath the house one more level! I felt a little weird when I first got down, cause it's like, you're under the house, but it was so big and cossy.

I don't know why am I talking about the houses, I'm sure there are a lot of you who'd been to houses better than these, so ya...
Just sharing... ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. Cool. You know sharing is caring. ;)

omg brownie with walnut!!! I bet janice was craving for it yum. Foodiesssss! xD

Christmas is coming so soooonnnn....uguys enjoy urself! :D

Geeko Outlet said...

omgosh!!! weirdo again! hahahaha. so funny! i love the mashed potatoes and socks part. randomness! hahaha

anyway. enjoy yourself! in mary mary mary land! -.- =P