Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight the Movie.

Twilight. Watched.
You better don't read this if you haven't watch Twilight the movie.

I was very excited that the movie was coming out, but it the excitedness dropped when I know I can't catch the movie on the day it's out. I was very desperate to watch the movie, but after knowing that no one would bring me to watch the movie at US dissapointed me. So the excitedness just got lesser and lesser every time I know that I can't watch the movie until I get back to KK or after I get the DVD/VCD, but after watching it, ahhh, I don't know. My mom, aunt and her fiance asked how was the movie, I said : 'Not nice.' Sorry if this offended you, who is reading this. You can stop reading now if you want to. I'm sure the casts and everyone who take part in the movie tried hard, of course they did, and of course it doesn't waste your money to go and watch this movie. So... like that lah.

I jumped ( not jump like, jump up and down like that lah. ) on my seat and was like 'HOH' when I saw Stephenie Meyer at the bar.

I just remember laughing at the part when Mike Newton told Bella, after she got out of the hospital 'You're aliiiiiive'. Lol. Mike is cute. Hahah. And every time Jasper appears, ohmygosh, he look so funny lah. I cannot tahan. Like this O.O, but of course it's hard for him to tahan lah, funniest especially the time he enters the cafeteria and the part when Bella visits the Cullen's mansion.

And yes, I agree with you Krystell, about the mansion, I didn't expect it to be so modern. I thought ( my imagination lah ) is like those white mansion, like uhm the movie 'Haunted Mansion' that kind of house, but not like that movie's house that spooky lah. The graduation hats ( I don't know what does that called ) are very funny. Taylor Lautner looks funny too. The meadow, aiyo, I didn't know that's called a meadow. I thought meadow is like I don't know, very beautiful one lah, and I can't see Robert sparkle lah when he first got into the sun, he has chest hairs huh. I can see his chest hair stuck out when he's wearing his t-shirt. Haha. ;p

Emmet is cool, I like the part that he landed on the car roof of Bella's car. Hehe, oh! and the part Edward suddenly flew to Bella's car door side and came in to take over Bella. Rosalie, not bad ey. Aww. I like Alice, she really look friendly in the movie, and the part when she appears from the Cullen house when Bella visits, showing her flats. Very nice. :D Janice likes Charlie. Haha.

The only part I like when Robert Pattinson jumped on Bella's truck and told her that he wants her to go to meet his family. Well, not really THE ONLY lah, there are more, just I don't remember. Robert Pattinson speaks very weird in the movie, like got a little Indian, English, and American accent. The whole movie he didn't make me feel like he's Edward Cullen. He's like just an actor trying to be Edward Cullen ( Oops, this is offensive? ). Aiya, he didn't say the words I always remember 'Humor me'. ): In the book after he saved Bella from the drunken guys and went to the restaurant, he said that. I don't like the part he called Bella 'spider monkey', wuuuut, spider monkey? Oh well, nevermind. And his hair, like mad scientist like that. Haiya, this is just what I think lah, it doesn't matter. You can hate me now, for hurting your feelings, if you're a big fan of Robert Pattinson or maybe not.

Kristen Stewart is very pretty. :D Gah, I can't believe that Charlie said she likes purple. :/
Aiyo, the part when she and Robert kiss, aiyo, kiss until so geng oh, and she was wearing her panties! :S

And I kinda like James, that guy is HOT! Haha, when the part in the ballet studio, both of my index fingers were pressed to each other so hard and I was so stiff, cause it was like 'WOW'. The part he broke her leg, ohmygosh, and the part Bella dropped on the glass, geesh, and the part James started to record her with the video camera and he smelled her face and neck, and the part where Bella shooked and screamed so bad and loud ( she's very good in this! Very real! ), and the part where Alice jumped on James and break his neck. Ahhhh, these are the awesome scenes, that really suprised/shocked/amazed me. I know, I have this 'and the, and the, and the...' thing. ;p

Victoria is pretty too. Haiya, Sam only appeard for a while only. Taylor Lautner's sharp teeth are so obvious. And the part Carlisle came in from the hospital door to check on Bella, I was 'woahhhh', so white, so charming. Nice...

So overall, the movie to me was just OK, not very nice. Sorry, no offense k? It's just MY opinion, but I'll buy the DVD/VCD lah. The movie wasn't that nice for ME, cause it wasn't like what I imagine, so ya, cause you will imagine how does this and that happen right? when you read books, but it's NOT dissapointing, just not the same of what I imagined. So to those who haven't watch this movie yet, and already read this, I'm sorry, I spoiled this, but I warned you. ;p

2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

wooo. this is probably your longest post (sort of)!! hahaha. yup i know! disappointing, but still nice! haha i agree with almost everything you say! hey did you really see stephenie meyer? seriously???? O.O

HAHA jasper! i told you he looks weird! he doesnt have any other face throughout the whole movie!!!

the cullen's house.. yupnot what i imagined at all! =( not that nice lah.. doesnt really suit the book! taylor lautner.. mmmmm i wonder whether they're gonna keep him. cant wait till he's tall! TALL TALL!!! =D IF he is still growing =S but i bet he's going to look good when he does! =D

i agree with you on robert's speaking. haha. but probably he's just having a hard time not showing his british accent. which is so strong. and sexaayyy! =P

oooh i KNOW! i couldnt stand his hair in some parts! mad scientist definitely! hahaha

ya the part in the sun. fake!!!! and yup he doesnt look like he's sparkling. my friend was like 'omygosh is he sweating?' which i kinda agree wtih. hahaha.

hey!!!! you know they cut that part here! in kk, kl, that kissing part is cut out! =( hhahaha. only those who have read the book understand why robert suddenly flew backwards -.- hahaha

the fight was good! but i wish they could have put more details into it. like the book =D

and i also think the port angeles part where bella is cornered by the drunk guys was so short when in the book it seemed so LONG! and there were ppl behind them in the movie. it doesnt really make sense. but the driving was really cool! =D

when carlisle came out too i was also like WOAH! hahahaha. really nicely done! =D =D

my fav part: edward shows bella what he is made of 'as if yhou could outrun me' that part! hahahaha. i dont know why it seems so wow to me! =D

i like taylor lautner. he is the perfect jacob black (if he grows taller and bigger! =D)

i'm going to watch again with my sisters and cousins here in kl. hahahaha. i dont know why, i'm just ok with the movie. disappointed but then i really look forward to watching it again!

i know. weird. thats me. =P

have fun over there! and i wished i could have watched with you!

you and your purple. -.- take care! =D

Geeko Outlet said...

oooh... i just realized you were talking about stephanie meyer in the movie! -.- hahaha.

i went to watch it yesterday again. with my cousins here in kl. ahahaha.

and i agree with you. spider monkey. hahahahahaha.