Wednesday, December 31, 2008

She's back again. SHE'S BACK.

Now I have so much words to say,
I wish sometimes my thoughts can be typed down right away
when I think of something to share.

After about 20hours of having a great time in the plane. Yeah, I had lots of fun. Having headaches is like my hobby ( I don't really know what's the right word ), it's not that I want to have it, it just comes and doesn't leave me alone. Plane sick, car sick, sea sick... :S And the smell of the food they serve in the plane, ugh. I had the paper bag ready in front of me, in case I need it, but it stayed right there, just filled with a bitten apple.

This is boring.

This is kinda like the first time I ever felt so excited to be home.
Really. Seriously.Passing City Mall, knowing that we're gonna reach real soon, but it still felt like a long time. A lot of corners, round about, U-turn... Finally to the light green colour gate, waiting it to open so slowly, patiently waiting. And there was Torres, so small and tiny running out from the front door of the house, greeting everyone. Oh geesh, you should see his sons and daughter. All of them are already his size, so big and gila. Very gila.

At the end of the hall and to theBold right there's a door. I opened the door and took in a deep breath, the smell of a room which hasn't been used in 6 weeks. The smell. It's like 'yes', I'm gonna be the first to sleep in this never been used in 6 weeks room! Took a cold shower, I was already sweating when I got in my room. Crasy. Put on shorts and a t-shirt, my Sabah Borneo t-shirt that I love. See, that's how much I love Sabah.

One more thing, no more wearing socks. yes yes yes yes yes! but just for a few days. Oh well, school's coming up so, we have to put socks on to wear our school shoe.

It's feels so good to be seeing so much purple around me.
Even my right thigh has a round spot that is purple in colour too. Using my purple towel. Laying on my purple bed. Releasing my purple curtains, brushing my teeth with my purple toothbrush...

Wow, I just went out and came back. For dinner. When I put on my slippers, it felt so weird. It's like, so weird! It's been so long since I've felt that there's something there between my big toe and my toe beside the big toe. And it felt awesome when the wind blew pass my legs.

In a few hours I will be 14years 10months old?
Not sure, I'm not very good with numbers.
Numbers.

So guys, Happy new year. Ciao.

2 comments:

Amos said...

i once hap purple on my right thigh too...it was a bruise...ha...

Geeko Outlet said...

welcome back jessie!!! =D =D

omgosh you and your purple!!! haha i bet someone could just give youa piece of purple paper for yhour bday and get away with it! hahaha.

yes! school reopening!! =( waking up early, wearing uniforms, carrying books and bags.. @@ o ya you DO know that they really shuffled all the classes. just in case you dont know what class you are in next year. sigh... school

well. hope to see you in school! and volley! welcome back and happy new year jess! =D