Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Bug's life.


A Bug's Life

It's one of the movies that I wouldn't get bored of watching. Was chatting with Dominic about cartoon movies and "'ding', I wanna blog about that!" I just love the movie so much, I don't know why. I like every character that's in that movie. The stick, the twins, Flik, butterfly, praying mantis, all the ants, but I don't really like the little girl ant, I didn't know the voice of that character is Hayden Pattieniere until just now. Lol. I wanted to get the green caterpillar toy at US, oh well, but I didn't get it. ): He's just sooo funny! Heimlich is his name. Ooh, the way he speaks is so funny! The grasshopper makes me think of Hugh Laurie, don't know why, but too bad Hugh Laurie is not the voice of the grasshopper.

01:59 - How about a nice tasty worm on a stick. Hah!

5 comments:

♥ Pauline said...

i hate bugs.

but i love A BUG'S LIFE sooo much loooo! =D
i love the way they drink! cute X) doink~

Amos said...

hey aku pun suka!! remember the last part when tha fat caterpillar turns into a butter fly? lol funny bah this!!! he still looked the same but with a pair of chicken wings on his back lol yea i too love his voice

Amos said...

lol after all these years i still remember

Anonymous said...

haha! love it too! it's one of them cartoons that holds a part of your childhood! xD
i lovvve it.

Puzzle Express said...

Weeeeeeeeee! I hate bugs too! S: Haha. Hahahahhaa. Amos! Yeah, his tiny little wings. So cute! Aiyo I love that caterpillar/worm lah... XD