Thursday, January 8, 2009

Down by the broken treehouse.


Dead or alive

Oh well, finally, volleyball training yesterday. Well, it was raining so a lot of the others went back. Only left 4 of us girls, Chiu Zenya, Lee Pei, Jia Xin and me. So ya... Started with warming up with Annabelle, Janice, Lalitha and Eeling. I was standing between both groups of girls doing stretching, volleyball and track and field. Even Janice asked me : "Oi, why you don't join them oh." I felt weird, so ya, went back there.


It's just part of me really wanna join track and field, but it's like so hard. If I give up the chance of being a setter, there's no other position left for me. There's already so many spiker. And oh well, look at me, spiker? I don't think so. but setter pun, I don't know. This position, is not easy to learn, for me, maybe cause I don't have the confidence in me? Oh, I don't know...

And MSSD track and field is before volleyball's, I really would love to join track and field MSSD! But, now if I'm always training with the volleyball team, will I be chosen to join the track and field? I don't know. Oh, how can Ah Ket not worry stuffs like this, but I don't think he needs to, he's good in the events that he joins. Me? I'm like good in the events I join cause it's either no one knows how to do it or there's no hen ka around at THAT time.

So ya, back to training, yesterday teacher was telling and teaching me, how to do this and that, set, think, think, think, use your brain... Yeah, I can't imagine me being in the court, setting, for the spikers to spike the ball in a match. My brain, fingers and legs are still so new to this, I'm SO not used to this.

5 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

hey! see? i KNOW you want to join track. i just read ppl very easily. actually i think you should join track. but then we're stopping vlyb this week. so go train track next week and after! you should! push yourself! i know it's tough, but you've got so much potential! and you can always train to spike. you CAN spike.. just that you dont know how yet. it doesnt come straight away. you have to know that knowing how to spike doesnt come easily. we took years to get it right. so dont expect yourself to get it right straight away! you'll get it soon, just dont give up! =D always remember it was tough for me too bcz i was learning with pitza and leepei and naturally they got it before me. :S and setter.. its of course harder. we're not ing ing who was born with it. and again, just dont expect urself to get it right away. qoo took about 1 yr i think to get it right, and she's still not perfect. have confidnece! you have the sporty gene in you! you'll get it soon. just not right away! anyway.. i believe that you'll do great in track so go for it! :D :D and dont worry about setter bcz it comes to you choosing either vlyb or track only, go for what you love more and what you have more chance at. there's always like.. me to be setter (even tho i dont know how to set.. -.-) and elsa and qoo. seriously. dont think about it in a way that 'i must be in the vlyb team bcz they need me or theyll have no one else'. think of what you love more.

dont worry too much! go jessie! you can do it both, if you want! =D be confident!

Geeko Outlet said...

and it'll take time to get used to playing setter position! ur BRAIN and FINGERS and LEGS and others will get used to it soon! =P

Puzzle Express said...

HAHAHAHAH. THANKS KRYSTELL. XD I'll just keep trying to improve I guess. (:

Puzzle Express said...

There's so many paths to choose. XD

Geeko Outlet said...

hahaha. theres always loads of paths to choose from. our life is decided by the decisions we make! -.- anyway. just follow ur heart and u'll be fine. for now, good luck in sports day! have fun and do well!!!!! i'll be cheering for you in green house camp, with a pom pom in one hand, and rm5 coupons in the other! hahaha!