Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Hei Fatt Choi!

Gong Hei Fatt Choi Everybody!
Fatt Choi Fatt Choi with all the money!
lol.

Well, we played hide and seek today with the little kids. Janice, Sonia and I. Cause Sonia said she used to play hide and seek in their house. Haha. So ya we started playing too. After like seeking for the kids twice and found them twice, all at the same place together, =.='' they are sooo cute! Then, they said it's our turn to hide and them to seek. So, yeah, it's like you suddenly realize that you're too big to hide in everywhere. Last time we used to be so small but yet hiding in places that obviously people can see you. If we were clever back then, people will not want to play hide and seek with you. So ya, Sonia and Janice were found first. Haha. Both of them went and hide together, oh gosh, I was waiting in my hiding place so long and they still come and shock me. So ya, went out and surrender myself. Lol. So ya, I really had fun spending time with the Wong's. So crazy. All of them. Really.

Ooh, seeing them cousins being so crazy makes me think of the lokas. Going crazy with them every time. Oh ya, Jonathan and Jason's room smells so much like Vickie's room!!!!!! REALLY! That's the first thing it hit me when Sonia opened their room door, it's like 'the smell'. Every time their rooms' door is open, we'll just stand there and try to keep breathing in so we can smell the smell.

Oooh, I miss you
lokas.

1 comment:

dreamwhenudance said...

happy CNY (: LOL.. love the video.