Saturday, January 17, 2009

moose. muse.

AHAH!

Went for training with Mr.Yee just now. After the 'first kind' of jump he asked us to do, my thighs were already keras, not the 'strong muscular' keras. It's like 'I feel so weak and cacat and can't bend my legs' keras, oh well, but it was all worth it I guess. After soooo long for not training this 'jump' thingy, it was fun, although my thighs are aching like crazy now.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Been sick for two days now, but I think I'm getting better, although I'm still having headaches. =.=''. So many people pun sick oh. Been using the fan to sleep, no air-corn, which is SO HOT, but OK lah. OK, I'm boring you with all my 'what I do when I'm sick' stuffs. I don't care. Hah. Well, I'm still going for training. I'm still catching bugs with a tissue. I'm still wiping pees on the floor cause of the crazy puppies. And I'm still loving Torres. HE'S BACK! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Silly silly boy.
Happy Birthday Joey Chong!

3 comments:

Amos said...

wiping pees? hey grammar mistake...pee is uncountable unless its in a beaker...crap im wondering if this comment is necessary

Puzzle Express said...

haha thanks for correcting me bout that. hah. x) pee pee.

Geeko Outlet said...

you guys are so weird! hahahaha.

'i feel so weak and cacat and can't bend my legs' keras.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

jessie ong. the funny one