Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flyaway

Smile

October, gone.
The tightest, hardworkingiest, most tired month for every Junior 3 students.
Books, words, formulas, notes...
And yes, we're all relieved that it has all passed.

My October ended with my first sleepover in K.K. YAY!
It was Halloween night, and we don't celebrate Halloween in Malaysia huh.
but everyone had make-up on, even guys. Hah. And karaoke till 3 in the morning?
For Lalitha and Amy, it was 4.

Sakais, I love.

November is a wow month.

There was this volleyball farewell on the 2nd.
When it came for those who are not studying at our school next year to share,
so much tears, even guys.

Two and a Half Men -- Janice, Brandon and Jonathan
joined the GoldMic at school.
They got third in their category, yay!


Sakai - Abigail, Amy, Annabelle, Jessie, Janice, Lalitha
We joined the volleyball competition that was held in school.
Yay! We won. I really would do anything for the Sakais, won't I?
Really really glad that I had the chance to play with you girls!
This would be our first and last time being in a team I guess.

Everything will start to quiet down I guess, for me,
and all those who are having SPM soon,
I'm not having SPM, but Janice is,
so it's almost the same to me, hah, cause if she can't go out, so do I.

All the best to those who are having / are going to have exams!

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

Haha. I actually miss working hard and being stressed out for exams and stuff. At least it was with all my close friends with me. Here, I'm relaxed. The exams are over and I didn't even break a sweat, didn't even burn ANY midnight oil (maybe to watch movies) for the first time. Haha.

I so bummed I missed the GoldMic and TTStar! It was absolutely entertaining last year! Really was looking forward to it but oh well. Congrats to Janice! =D

Volleyball.. I wish I was there to play too!!!!