Sunday, November 15, 2009

Televisyen Sukan

Yoshie Takeshita


Tv's been showing live FIVB World Women Volleyball Championship, well something like that, I don't really remember. And cause tv's been showing, so I've been watching. And yay! I've finally have an idol, well I think. Kim Yeon Koung from Korea! So tall! So kuat! Best scorer. Yeah, and Takeshita from Japan, oh ya, she's the best setter! She's small (to the other players, but not us) but so strong! Gah, makes me wonder how do they get so far. Makes you wish that you could be like them too. Well, hardwork is the key to success!


Kim Yeon Koung

One thing good about having astro max. Hah. You can watch it over and over again.
Like how Tim McGraw and Nelly sing it, over and over again, but I CAN take it!

I can't can't can't wait to watch tomorrow's match. Delayed match, they actually played already yesterday but the tv just didn't show it.
Gah, I know the results already, internet, just so helpful. :/

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

Hahaha. Internet! =D Over-efficient!

At LEAST you have good channels there. The tv here isn't that good unless you want to pay for good channels, which we are not doing. So yea. I haven't played ANY ball games at all since I've been here, so consider yourself lucky.

And train hard for volleyball! I know you guys still have training so hang in there and give it your best! =D

Hardwork is the key to success! =D