Sunday, November 15, 2009

Juno

Krystell! I've already watched Juno! Twice! I thought about you when I watched the movie, not that Juno reminded me of you, no, you don't look pregnant. Well, cause I remembered you suggested the movie! And yes, I like it sooo much. Although watching it the second time, gah, I still can't help smiling throughout the whole movie. Well, I'm sure I rested my mouth for a while, but I know this movie makes me smile a lot. And I love the soundtrack for this movie. All the songs are sooo nice! I like them all.



You're the cheese to my macaroni.

1 comment:

Geeko Outlet said...

I KNOW! Hahaha. I totally forgot about me suggesting this movie to you. Did I really?

A great movie right? My sister couldn't stop singing the song after we saw the movie. Over and over again. It's so funny and real right? Hahahaha.

Michael Cera and Ellen Page. Haha. I LOVE Michael Cera! He's so awesome in Year One. Have you watched it???

Hahahaha. I love Juno! And thanks for the 'not because you look pregnant'. Haha. =D