Thursday, October 30, 2008

The feel. Woooo....

HELLO PEOPLE!
OK, after watching High School Musical 3 ( Oh, I KNOW! Hahax.),
the first thing I wanna do when I get back home is to BLOG people!


Alright!

When you have the feel, you must
capture ( Janice did this action TWICE while playing pictionary and TWICE I didn't get it. Agh. )
it, lock it and let it free when it's time! :D


Well, when my aunt told us ( Janice and I ) whether we wanna watch High School Musical 3 or not, we were like : uhm... I don't know, uhh... Yeah like that. And I even changed the topic after we answered uhh uhh uhh like that. But we agreed after that. OK. I'm not a big fan of High School Musical. And I wasn't excited when I went to cinema. Yeah, QiWei, you told me to be excited. LOL. Haha.


OK, no offense, I think the movie is just OK. BUT, yes, BUT! HAHA!
I LOVE THE BUT!
BUT!, they got some really catchy moves!!! YES! Haha. Like when Ryan teached Troy and Gabriella how to dance on the balcony and they moved one step at a time ( Hehe... No need to rush... LOL. ). Yeah, so funny/cool/syok-to-watch when Ryan did that, moving his fingers directing them. Hehe. Yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE THIS PART THE MOST (0:00-1:50) & (3:17-3:21)
(Just watch till there, It's already enough. Hehe)

When Ryan started singing I was like *faints*. He gave me the James Morrison feel.
Yes
, I have that feel whenever I listen to James Morrison's songs! :D ( I squealed when I heard him and her sang. Hehe. ) And so funny he going to school with the bike. Hehehe.

So ya, If YOU ask me which part I like most from the movie.
OBVIOUSLY THIS!!! :D

OK, I can't find any clearer video of this part. So ya, bear with me.

1 comment:

dreamwhenudance said...

haha! x) hsm 3. it's out in m'sia already?! it's out in dec here :P i don't really wanna watch it as well.. but just wanna have the feeling to say"yep.. watched it! :P"
lol. oh! and I tagged youuuu ;)