Wednesday, October 1, 2008

milky milky

Ugh. Just NOW ( hah, thanks eh xD ) I kinda got splashed by my dog's milk. =.=
Oh, don't worry it's not Nemo's milk. It's milk for dogs to drink. The one we humans have to add hot water then mix it. Yeah. THAT.

Cause clever Jessie was playing volleyball facing the wall. Ugh. Typing this makes me feel so stupid. It sounds stupid too. Facing the wall. Hahah. Like I'm crazy or something. X)
Nevermind, cause always got no one to play with. =.='' And yay, right before my cousins came, I missed skill, hahahaha, and the freakin' ball landed on the bowl/plate of milk. 'TA DA'.
Felt so milk-ish man. I know this is crap, talking bout how I got splashed by my dog's milk. HAH ( you know, I can do this very loud ). I know I know...

I LOVE CHEESECAKE.
Will you, Jessie, take Cheesecake, to be your partner and your love forever? YES I DO!!! HAH. LOL. Ok bah. I know, so lame. I love the cheesecakes that my Aunt Donna does. Yes, they're AWESOMELY AWESOME...! (trails off)

Janice Ong is crazy! It's so fun chatting with the lokas. So long didn't chat with ya'll dy eh X)
Miss you lokas soo much!

1 comment:

Jim said...

what a post.

at least i learned that your wall was very much entertained. :D

PS: you mispelled 'just know'
milk. cheesecake. and vows. you're so random. x)