Friday, October 17, 2008

Yo, what time is it?

hello. heLLO. HELLO.
Hah. OK. So my head is killing me again.
Oh, but I'm feeling
way much better now.

I wasn't drunk. No no.

OK, I'll start from the Karaoke part. Yeah. Yesterday we went for Karaoke at KK Box. Oh, I went there with Janice's friends. The buffet there not bad loh! We started with singing ABBA's songs. Hah. Janice and I sang F4's Meteor Rain with Sakai. Everyone sang, even LiauTzeFu! Hah. I thought you weren't gonna sing. XD Yeah, you sang Aaron's song ey! Haha! Lalitha and Darren sang this Malay song that I'm starting to like 'Pencinta Wanita'. Haha. Eh, nice loh! X)

Yeah, and Daryl! Shake your bon bon! X) Yeah, that song was fun. Not only that actually, Macarena was like... so fast! Hah. And YES! Our last 2 songs were by Shakira yo! Whenever, Wherever & Hips Don't Lie.
'Lucky that my * are small and humble, so you won't confuse them with mountains...'! HAH. That was our first song when we went for our first Karaoke with the lokas too! To warm things up! Haha. Hips don't lie was fun. We girls were dancing and singing, Daryl & Max sang the guy's part, Yeah. They were so funny. "No Fighting!" Hahaha...

Playing pictionary was crazy man! XD Annabelle brought pictionary and we played that till 5 in the morning. Gosh! Crazy. So funny. XD Some have to draw with their eyes closed, and some you have to switch hands so if you're right-handed you have to draw with your left hand. Hah. Jordan's space station. I think my maids didn't have enough sleep that night cause they were sleeping just next to our room.

So this morning, wow, everyone woke up so early eh. Janice woke me up. :/ They played Nintendo Wii. Hahahah... Then we went to City Mall. At at Pizza Hut. Uhm... Hahahah. I don't know. X) Yeah, then we went to San Francisco and... play Pictionary!!! :D YES... Hahahah...

When some of them left already, we went to the arcade beside Popular to shoot some balls and played Daytona. Seriously, I suck in racing man. XD Hahahah...

After that,
We went to Popular,
And I bought,
Thanks for the Memories!
:D

Ok, you can read almost the same story/post in LiauTzeFu's or Janice's blog too.
It's just LiauTzeFu posted some pictures. :/ Retarded ones.

4 comments:

Mr Joy KiWi's blog said...

yeap yeap...haha... my drawing dont look like space station?haha... love pictionary man...TEA BAG!!! @#$%^&!!!!hahaXD...love it sooo much...haha...love wii too....haha...love kk box...even if i didn't sing that much...haha...add me ar... =)

Mr Joy KiWi's blog said...

wait wait... my name is henry chow!!! haha XD... wai halo...im rapping for you today...something about a hard life...because my life is hard...veri hard....like a rock... baby cant u see ? im running...my slipper is broken but im still running...my back is hurting...i must carry rice...being a chinese boy ..is not an easy life...i have a girlfriend...so annoying...she say im handsome...but i noe she's lying...because she tell me...henry lei hou leng zhai...but when she turn around...she keep luaghing...its ok...i don like her anyway...im busy finding new jobs everyday...try pizza hut no! try domino's no ! try starbucks no! onli have mac donald...here's your shirt here's your tie...put your hat on and work until you die!first day of work...i feel want to die...i cooking french fries...i burn my eye...cooking oil...veri danger...it's all same taking milk to make milkshakes...ketchup on my shoe...not a good sign...mac donald tell me everytime have a good time....jus lik my girlfriend...they are lying...so i quit my job and i was crying...i was so sad...i go to a bar...den i saw a man...have a nice car...he was veri big...jus like a tree...showing his muscle...walkng to me...then i say...hey man...what's the happpening? my name is sam ...im from pakistan...then i tell him...i wanna make a fren...then he beat me...so i cannot stand...wai !!! cho me ya!!! ahh uhhh !!! i fall down,... i feel so hurt...i see many blood...crawling on my shirt...then i stand up...and go to a pub...i see all the girls...so sexy and hot...wooow!!! yeah !!!! baby !!!hou high ar...leng loi...dim ah? u dance so good ...u make me in the mood...your teeth have some ugly...but it's ok...hou yeng ar...then my life changed...hhahaha...the fun time is over...thank you for listening...i will tell you more about my life in part 2...haha XD...ask your sis listen to the rap again eh...sounds like our comp teacher david wong o...haha

Stefan McKitty said...

Ugh~~ u have to call my chinese name =.="

thinkings! said...

wahh! You all LOKAS so syok go Karaoke. Haha. Remind me of the times we spent in 202DC ;] Miss you LOKAS.