Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The party is almost over.

Yo. Hahah. Wow. Today's maths. Uiyo. Cì Jì oh! XD

I gave up. Gah. I know. I did ):

My brain terus blank when I got the question paper. It was like someone pressed the delete button in my brain and deleted everything. I think that someone is Me. And I didn't WANT to go into the recycle bin to dig up the stuffs that I deleted and restore it. See? I gave up. *sigh*

Oh well, It's over now. No use regretting about it now. So ya. (:

Across the deep blue ocean,
Under the open sky,
Oh my, Baby I'm trying.


3 comments:

DomLoo said...

Haha. right. blank. i no believe. xD.

Geeko Outlet said...

ei i believe! uec mock chinese. i got stuck. like. what am i doing here? but then oh well. i;m gonna fail my pmr chi!!!! ahahahhaha. just.. dont fail YOUR pmr chi next year.... i guess.

Amos said...

lols the party is almost over haha were lyk opposites cuz i have a post that said the party will never be over...wow dejavu yo...lols la