Friday, October 10, 2008

Where rainbows end

I've finally reach the last chapter of this book, sometimes it's so frustrating when the story doesn't go the way you want it to be. But what can I say, that's what makes the book so amazing! :D This book is very funny. XD

And yes, this book is so good. Cecelia Ahern's books are just so magical. Yes it is!!! It'll just brighten your day. (: I freakin' LOVE her books!

Thank you so much for the book Abigail Lee! Hahaha. I really really love it. You silly girl go see the last chapter first! XD Hahahahaha...

I can't wait to get 'Thanks for the Memories'! Hah. The book is already out at popular, but the it wasn't the front cover that I wanted. Haha. I'm very picky. So I'm gonna wait for the one I want!

And she's got another new book on stores now! But belum masuk Malaysia I guess ):
Oh well, patience, be cool, be calm. (:

2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

be cool be calm. then freak out when you get what you want. ahahahah. =) where rainbows end is soooooooo down to earth. so funny. really good book. =D omg. im lazy to study so i'm wasting my time commenting on everyone's posts. -.- and pmr is on MONDAY! i dont have the 'oh no! its exam time!!!' feel yet.. which makes me not study. so. eheh. good luck to me? and to you too! =P

Gloria's Life said...

and what kind of cover do u want?
haha..isn't it the purple coloured one the original?? i love Cecilia's book too! love the way she always interprets her Irish roots in her stories! XD
i'm gonna go buy Thanks For The Memories too after my UEC exam(ugh! i hate UEC)..u guys jr.2 so lucky..jr.3 so frustrating..:p