Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dance like there's no tomorrow?

My friend and I,
We got in touch again! :D
It's been so long!
( I know I've been repeating that )
And it is,
Kieran!
...
Wow, Today Janice and I went for our first dancing lesson.
I think you can say it's our first, cause, yeah, first lah.
I don't know.
One thing about the instructor is he talks a lot. Hehe.
Daryl's my partner. Haha. Okay. I don't know.
Last night I was really excited about it, but today after the lesson,
I just have this "I don't know' feeling. Hehe. ;p

John Mayer's songs are nice,
but he's hair is so messy,
just right for my dear Vickie.

3 comments:

VK said...

right for me?
i beg to differ.
He too messy for me.
but just right for youuu!

Puzzle Express said...

Haha, you should change the type of guy you would want in the future and John is the perfect type of guy you should change it to. ;p

Amos said...

hey have you watched stomp the yard, you just got served, step up and step up 2????? lol i can just imagine you dancing lyk da hip hop dudes.....hahahaha jessie doing backflip hahahaha