Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight, twilight, twilight!.

SO

Now only I realize that Twilight is coming out like on the next next week?! YES, November 27th. Oh gosh, I've been loosing counts of dates since the holiday started. And now it's already 15! I knew it was on the 27th, but I didn't think it was that soon?! But YAY. It's coming out soon! Can't wait!!! I was like 'ohmygosh' when I went to the Official Twilight Movie site to confirm the release date of the movie in Malaysia, cause 'Malaysia' wasn't listed in any of the dates. Not even November 27th. But it's on the 27th lah.

I'm trying to calm myself down now. Cause I'm getting really excited about the movie releasing so soon and my heart is beating faster than normal. Calm down, deep breaths. It's time to hunt for those magazines which have twilight casts as their front cover. I know I could have done that like a long long time ago, but it's OK to start now. ;p


Ugh, I don't wanna be Bella. ):

wooOOOooo!

2 comments:

Jan-Ice McMac said...

lame

P.S:the word verification is lanitt.

Jim said...

Calm down, deep breaths.

Lol.

Are the details in the fabric. are the things that make you panic..

this. is not really a comment. C: