Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One weekay.

Wow, a whole full week has past. And today was our last dancing lesson for this year.

Fallen Leaves.
On the 16th, Janice and I went for Fallen Leaves. This is my first time having to attend an event like this before ( I think so lah ). There were a few HIV patients performing about how did they pass their lives being a drug addict. After the performance, a lot of the audience left, so there were much less us left for the 'workshop' ( Is it called the 'workshop'? I'm not quite sure eh. ) We were divided in to two groups first to play some ice-breaking game. I think the two games we played was really fun oh. Especially the one you have to do an action for your own. Hehe. After the games, we were divided into smaller groups. Janice, Lalitha, Joshua, Fion, and I were in a group with Paul.

We had a good talk with him. Everyone there got a chance to talk with the HIV patients too, them telling us about them, we asking about them. Drugs are seriously not worth to take away your life and everything you got. Paul : Your life is in your hands. (:


This was something that I'd never thought that I will do.

And it is something that I'll never forget. (:

Boy Meets Girl.
This is like a talk about BGR, from morning until night. Sit till your butt hurt man. Haha. ;p But it was good lah. The talk. At least I learned something new and another dark path in my life can be avoided. Aunt Wini is a really funny woman. Haha. And yes, she told us to guard our heart. The games was crazy. Lol. Yeah, and everything was so on time. Well, Janice realize that. X) I had fun. ;p

Madagascar 2.After Fallen Leaves, we went to watch Madagascar 2. Spent so much time with Daryl, Alex and Yong Ty lah. x) Charlene and Jonathan join to watch the movie too. Alex, Charlene and Yong Ty have already watched the movie but I don't know why they want to watch it AGAIN. Haha, Charlene watch 3 times already now. Lol. Well, the movie was very funny, just the storyline, not that interesting, like... I don't know. But funny lah. King Julian especially. Haha.

1 comment:

Amos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.