Friday, November 14, 2008

Say.

Year 2007.
Today we had our third *cheers* dancing lesson. Janice said that Daryl looked like he enjoyed Jive huh. Oh kay. But today was a little more tiring. It's not tiring if you exercise often. I haven't been exercising lately, so I felt tired. Stopped going for volleyball training already. ): Yeah.

OK, I was desperate to go for swimming alright. Ah, too bad Christabelle and Annabelle couldn't join us. At first it was only Janice and I, we were swimming around like I don't know. Bored people? Yeah, I think so. But I was glad I got the chance to go and swim. It has been a year. (: So YAY me.

When we reach the pool area there, there were only these 3 little girls and a lady. I was like 'ohmygosh', cause the weather wasn't that 'nice'. Grey skies. Haha. But I was desperate. So don't care lah. Around five in think, Janice keep saying she doesn't wanna swim anymore and did this action when your sims get stuck in the pool ( If you play the sims, you'll get this ). Tahu tak?

That was stupid. Lol. Then Daryl came. And swam with him. Lol. Janice and Daryl tried to dance cha cha/jive in the pool but couldn't. Haha. That's all and my eyes are red and tired.

Keep it light,
Keep it bright,
Keep it gay.

5 comments:

Amos said...

onya i remember ur sms sayin you were DESPERATE to go swimming............

Jan-Ice McMac said...

oi..i did the sims thing not acting like i'm stuck..
i did it becuz i needed to freakin PEE!!!
they do that as well when they needa bladder.LOL

dreamwhenudance said...

HAHA! i know the SIms moves :P where do you go for lessons?? :P is it Imperial?? sutera harbour.. miss it!! xx

Puzzle Express said...

John's Academy, not a very young man. Hehe.

Amos said...

hey i play sims and i laugh whenever da sim need to go poopie or pis lols retarded sim but fun