Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged by Natalie and Annabelle.

6. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I don't know actually.

9. Who are currently the most important people to you?
The most important ones.

10. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Gee, can I be rich and single first only then married but poor? I don't know. Being rich and single is fun. Married but poor, at least someone loves me. I really don't know. Rich and single.

11.
What's the first thing you do every morning?
Take the towel to my bathroom.

12. Would you give all in a relationship?
Not ALL. I don't know actually. Haven't been in one.

13. What type of friends do you like?
Friends that I like.

14. What type of friends do you dislike?
Depends. Uhm, friends that I dislike?

15. Are you a virgin?
Ugh, what if I said no? *gasps*. Yes lah.

16. Have you ever lied to your parents?
No.

17. What did you lie about?
The question above.

18. Currently, are you having any crush on anyone?
I don't think so. I think so. Probably not.

19. Hint about him/her?
I heard that he's cool. ( Haha. )

20. You think the guy/girl knows?
No way. I'm good with my emotions.

21. What phrases you usually say when something unexpected happens?
Okay.

22. What annoys you the most?
My ears hurt whenever Janice sings in the car. That's annoying.

23. What is your current obsession?
Pictionary?

24. Who do you short text the most these days?
Amos.

25. Who do you miss a lot now?
Lokas.

26. Which secondary school friend do you miss the most right now?
Evelyn.

27. Who do you idolise now?
ABBA. They're very good singers. (:

28. Best girl friends?
Evelyn.

29. Best boy friends?
Wong Qi Wei, Franco ( Am trying not to laugh ).

30. Biggest fear?
Being weak.

31. Favourite hang out place?
I don't usually hang out. So, probably the place that has the computer in my house.

32.If you were to go out with a group of friends, who will you choose?
Does the lokas count? I guess so. ( Add 'family' in the questions lah. )

33. Made any new friends recently?
Yeap. Nice to meet them.

34. What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
Not emo.

35. Do you like the person who tagged you?
OHMYGOSH, OF COURSE! BOTH OF THEM! We ( Natalie and I ) planned to buy a bikini together! Come on!

Just do it.

2 comments:

dreamwhenudance said...

HAHA! I laughed when I saw the last quest (x yep yep! bikini babeh! :P oh! you're so geng. never lied to parents o: :P

xx

Geeko Outlet said...

ahhahaha number 18 and 19.

he is! ;D