Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wow. weird.

We had BBQ at Mr.Lim's house yesterday. Well, I was excited to go to that BBQ thingy, which is odd. About 30 students from our class were there. It was fun, ya know? Choy May brought ice-creams and Adam brought a chocolate moist cake! weeeee! cakes! :D Too bad my throat isn't well, so I just ate a piece of it. After our meal, Franco, QiWei, Mr.Lim and I played this 'fei ji qi'/'aeroplane board game'? ( I don't know ). Lol, so stupid lah. I think we made up the rules ourselves. x). We also played this 'have-to-do-action' game. I don't think there's a name for that game. Wow, so scary man. Haha. I was a jellyfish. Alright! ;p And it rained last night, didn't it?


Light, burn, roast!

OK, there's this thing in our school. Now the whole form will change classes ( I heard they haven't confirm yet ). So if I'm in J2ping this year, I probably wouldn't be in J2ping next year. Obviously all of the students will be like 'WHAT! NO!'. Yeah, when Mr.Lim told us that he's not gonna be our form teacher next year, everyone was like 'Har...', but after that, nothing. And when he announced about the change class thingy, we were like 'Har...', after that nothing again, but of course most of us are not happy about this thing. My class is like, nothing, not a word about protesting or anything. Well, maybe our hubungan antara each other is not that close, but aih, they are still really good classmates. ( Well, maybe there IS something, and I don't know, but I think there's none. WOW, There IS something huh. )

Coolio! ;p

It's raining. (:

3 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

so s la you. you sound like your wondering to yourself. hahaha. actually i think its a great thing if you can be in the same class with the same ppl for at least 3 years. you can get really great friends there. sigh. all in all. i'm so so so going to miss my classmates next year. =( =( and IF you guys dont need to seperate next year.. if you guys wana do a class trip, do it at the end of the year. bcz then everyone will realyl get the feeling like.. oh man really seperating next year after 3 years. (!!!!!!!!!) hahaha

Amos said...

hey you stole my word...coolio...

Puzzle Express said...

see. it's not your word, amos ;p
we've figured it out, actually I was the one who guessed it first. HAH. Coolio. ;p Bill-E Spleen. I rock! :D