Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged by Jessica.

List down 15 random things/facts about yourself.

1. Every straight line must be straight.
2. I always massage the spot between my eyebrow. You should try it.
3. I cry more when I read books, more than reality.
4. I always notice whether that someone is left-handed or right-handed.
5. I think left-handed people are special.
6. I love to wrap books ( perfectly ), but I hate to do it.
7. I move my toes all the time, sometimes I don't even know that my toes are moving.
8. I have a lot of green and purple stuffs and wishes to have more.
9. I love the guitar. Very much.
10. I believe that vampire exists. ( ouch )
11. I love the number 11. March 11. ;p
12. I like odd numbers more than even numbers.
13. I get pist when someone wakes up me when I'm having my nap in the evening.
14. I love to eat eggs.
15. I don't like to go to the saloon.

I tag : Big butt, Mimien, Mickie, Annabelle, Krystell, Dominic Loo, Wong Qi Wei, Jordan Ng, Natalie, Jimmy, McKaran, LiauTzeFu, Christabelle, Gloria, Vincent Chin, Tan Siok Ming, Wong Ke En, Pauline, Abigail Hiew, Joannemarie, Karen Loong, Kieran Luke. (:

2 comments:

Geeko Outlet said...

thats bcz you ARE left handed. of course you think left handed ppl are special. they ARE! *big wink!* and number 6 doesnt make sense. hahahaha. number 10 is dangerous. as edward says. buahahahaha.

randomness is so funny

dreamwhenudance said...

LOL! that's not so random (x left-handed people are special (x . haha! oh and i tagged you! :D